I got to pre-shop yesterday and it’s even better than last year…which I never thought could be possible. I don’t know how Nordstrom did it and I’m pretty much giddy with excitement to share everything I got with you. 🙂 It’s a lot, so I’m going to start with the 10 clothing items I think will sell out quickest- probably within the first 12 hours of the sale. I think these go so fast because they’re the high quality, versatile wardrobe staples everyone is looking to add to their closet for Fall and Winter because and can be mixed and matched a million different ways. I would say if any of these catch your eye, get them now. Norstrom has the best return policy, so I find ordering on the heavy side and weeding out my purchases later is the best way to go.
- Vince Camuto Movinta Booties: $99.90 during sale, $149.90 after // fits true to size. I had a chance to walk around in these yesterday while shooting with my friend Sydney and I love how comfortable there are. I really love the little dip in front that elongates the leg and the pointy toe is on trend for Fall. They come in 3 colors- white, black and the ‘tree house’ shade I am wearing below.
2. Leith Ribbed Cocoon Sweater: $45.90 during sale, $65 after // fits true to size. This cardigan is an Anniversary Sale favorite every year and every year sells out just as quickly. The length and cut is really flattering and it’s so soft. It comes in 5 colors this year, including the blush pink I’m wearing. I also got it in the cream color because it’ll go with everything.
3. Paige Hoxton High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans: $109.90 before sale, $189 after // size down if you’re between sizes. I’m actually wearing these jeans in the photo above as well as the photo below. Every year I get excited about the designer denim at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale because the prices are amazing. Paige and AG were definitely my favorites of all the brands I tried (which I guess makes sense, since they’re my favorite brands at other times of the year too, ha). I love the wash of these Hoxton ones- they’re the perfect dark wash shade to dress up or down or even to work on Casual Friday.
4. BP Lace Trim Camisole: $22.90 during sale, $35 after // runs large- size down. This cami is another of the most popular items from the sale every year and sells out quickly. I initially tried the size S but it was too big on me and XS fit right, so I recommend sizing down one size depending on your bust size. This cami can be layered a million ways and comes in 4 colors…I picked up black and white!
Lace Cami ($22.90, $35 after sale) // Cocoon Cardigan ($45.90, $65 after sale) // Paige Jeans ($109.90, $189 after sale)
// Sam Edelman studded Pumps ($89.90, $139.95 after sale); also come in a leopard print here
5. BP Cocoon Cardigan: $31.90 during sale, $49 after // true to size (also worn in photo above). It felt like there were dozens of long open cardigans yesterday- which made me excited to share, because an open cardigan is a terrific closet builder for Fall and Winter. I love this BP one for the pockets, flattering cocoon draping in front and color options (comes in 6 colors including black and a striking vivid cognac).
6. BP Tonya Open Toe Mule: $49.90, $79.95 after // size down if you’re between sizes. I looked at these shoes yesterday but forgot to purchase in store, so I just ordered them online. They come in 4 colors (black, a light grey, red and the tan-blush color below). These would be perfect to transition from late Summer into Fall (and through most of Fall if you live in a warmer climate). I really love the blush-suede color but the black and grey colors are also really versatile.
7. BP Raw Edge Scoop Neck Tee: $18.90, $29 after // true to size. This is the perfect soft, long sleeve layering tee for Fall and Winter. The material is good quality and it comes in 6 colors, including a black and a white. If I had to pick one item that will sell out first from the entire sale, it would be this.
8. Free Saturday Morning Cardigan: $98.90, $148 after sale // true to size (intentionally oversized). This cardigan was extremely popular last Fall in the dusty rose color (remember this post?) so I was excited to see they brought it back. If last Fall was any indication, this one will be a huge hit again this year. The open pattern is striking but I was shocked with the one I got before how warm and cozy it is, despite the open knit.
Sam Edelman Caprice Knee High Boots: $149.90, $224.95 after sale // true to size. I started shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary sale three years ago and these boots have done extremely well each year. This one is an updated version of previous year’s and also come in black as well as red.
10. Leith Rib Wrap Sweater: $39.00, $59 after sale // go down one size. This sweater is new this year and it’s A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! It is high quality and I love that the neckline is low but not TOO low. I had to get lilac (of course!) but it also comes in black, dark green, ivory and tan.
Here are a few more looks I just shared on Instagram Stories:
BP Raw Edge Scoop Neck Tee ($18.90, $29 after sale) // Madewell Anorak Jacket ($64.90, $98 after sale) // AG The Farrah Ankle Skinny Jeans ($149.90, $225 after sale) // Vince Camuto Movinta Booties: ($99.90 during sale, $149.90 after)
Topshop Colorblock Knit Pullover ($44.90, $68 after sale)
Zella Leggings ($42.90, $65 after sale). They also come in solid black for $35.90, $54 after sale here) // BP Pullover ($25.90, $39 after sale) Note: the mauve color I’m wearing here sold out, but it’s still available in other colors
And the best for last…the entire look below is under $100 for everything!
Last, here are all my other favorite picks by category:
Whew…I know that is a lot to take in! And there is so much more too I can’t wait to share with you over the next few days. . You can shop the entire anniversary sale here. I’m going to be doing a haul try on this morning on Instagram Story , so be sure to check it out to see what these and a lot of the other sale pieces look like on. If you have any questions on sizing, color, etc. send me a direct message on Instagram or email me (email@example.com) anytime of day or night. 🙂
Last, be sure to check back this Saturday 7/14 for an additional sale roundup and restock alert for the top pieces.
Thank you for shopping the sale with me!
PS If you live in the Charlotte area and are planning to shop at the Nordstrom in Southpark the next few days, ask for Hannah Knight. She helped me with everything yesterday and is SO knowledge, sweet, kind and downright amazing.