Unless otherwise stated, Fifteen Minutes to Flawless and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Fifteen Minutes to Flawless. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://fifteentoflawless.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://fifteentoflawless.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://fifteentoflawless.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://fifteentoflawless.com
Redistribute content from Fifteen Minutes to Flawless (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Fifteen Minutes to Flawless does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Fifteen Minutes to Flawless, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Fifteen Minutes to Flawless shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Fifteen Minutes to Flawless reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Fifteen Minutes to Flawless a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Fifteen Minutes to Flawless; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Fifteen Minutes to Flawless’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Fifteen Minutes to Flawless reserves the right to use any email addresses used when registering for any event, conference, workshop, etc. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, Fifteen Minutes to Flawless reserves the right to distribute these email addresses to any sponsors as they see fit.
A person attending a Fifteen Minutes to Flawless event who does not wish to have their email recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the event organizers, by contacting Fifteen Minutes to Flawless at firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing of his/her intentions.
By participating in a Fifteen Minutes to Flawless event or by failing to notify Fifteen Minutes to Flawless, in writing, your desire to not have your email used by Fifteen Minutes to Flawless, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify Fifteen Minutes to Flawless from any and all claims involving the use of your email address.
Any person or organization not affiliated with Fifteen Minutes to Flawless may not use, copy, alter or modify Fifteen Minutes to Flawless photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from Fifteen Minutes to Flawless.
Last modified May 24, 2018
PLEASE REVIEW THIS POLICY CAREFULLY
Collection of Your Personal Information.
- Name, Email address, home/work/mobile number, postal or other physical address, and credit/debit card information, and Facebook and Instagram profile information.
- Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit the Sites without telling us who you are. However, some services, such as email opt-ins may require you to provide us with Personal Data. You may choose to access our website without any Personal Data input requested by us, but it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain part of the site or content. We only ask for information that is reasonably required for the purposes intended to provide service or product to you or to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Policy with Minors
Fifteen Minutes to Flawless Sites are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may only use the Sites under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Fifteen Minutes to Flawless does not knowingly or willfully collect information from anyone under 18 years of age. No part of this website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. The intended purposes, sales of products and services of this website is not for anyone under the age of 18. If Fifteen Minutes to Flawless discovers or is notified that information is acquired from anyone under the age of 18, such information and data will be deleted by Fifteen Minutes to Flawless.
Personal Data retention is for as long as we need it, otherwise required by law.
Use of Personal Data
We process Personal Data for purposes such as:
- To process your orders and deliver the Products/Services that you have ordered
- To update you about our products [add other items i.e. software updates]
- To provide support and assistance to you and your online experience with us
- To provide the ability to contact you and provide you with any necessary updates regarding your order
- To share special offers and promotions
- To share free downloads
- To provide customer feedback and support
- To personalize marketing communications and website content based on your preferences
- To meet contract or legal obligations
At any given time, you have the option to opt out of the communications sent by us by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in email we send to you or you can contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this policy.
Use and Transfer of your Personal Data out of EU.
Our website is hosted and operated in the United States through Fifteen Minutes to Flawless and its affiliates. If you are located in the EU or London or elsewhere outside of the United States, any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using our website, any of our products or services or by providing Personal Data for any of the purposes above, you consent to the transfer and storage of your Personal data to the United States, whether by us or a third party, including the hosting of this Personal Data on U.S. servers.
User Rights under the GDPR.
If you are located or a resident of the European Union (EU), you have specific user rights under the GDPR. You have the right to request access to the information we have for you and a portable digital copy of the Personal Data. In the event you believe the information we have is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such information. Please contact us at email@example.com to request your Personal Data or to rectify and data. If you wish to remove your private information (such as a home address provided in an opt-in), you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request us to erase, restrict, withdraw your consent or object all or a part of your Personal Data on our systems. Please contact us at email@example.com for the above requests. Any withdrawal of consent does not apply to data collected lawfully prior to such consent. You have the right to lodge a complaint with regards to your Personal Data to a supervisory authority containing jurisdiction over GDPR related issues.
Sharing your Personal Data.
We also share Personal Data with business partners, authorized third party vendors or agents or contractors in order to complete transactions, orders of products or services, to conduct conferences and workshops, and processing credit card transactions.
We recommend that you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Data when you are on the internet. For example, disclosing Personal Data on social media sites in a public manner exposes you to others accessing and using those portions of your Personal Data that Fifteen Minutes to Flawless and the Sites is not responsible for and cannot monitor and thus does not accept liability of voluntary data exposure. When linking to other third party website from our website or Sites, we encourage you to review the privacy statements and policies of the other websites because they are outside our control and thus we assume no liability for their privacy policies and Personal Data processes.
California Privacy Rights
Under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who we can and cannot share that information with. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice at no cost, please submit a written request to the address provided below indicating which Personal Data you do not want us to share with third parties. We will respond to you as soon as possible upon receipt of the request.
By using our website, Sites and subdomains you agree that we are not responsible for: (i) any disclosure of your personal information made by you to a third party through your use of the Sites; (ii) any disclosure of your personal information obtained illegally from me; or (iii) any accidental disclosure of your personal information made by me.
This website is operated by Fifteen Minutes to Flawless, Concord, North Carolina. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Sites should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org